To you mortals

Forum / Role-Play/Stories / To you mortals - Pages: 1 2 3
AuthorThread
Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 9:54

i am one of a race called the shadows we come from outside your space time, from the furture more importantly. your wars your fleets they mean nothing to us in the end in your furture all of your planets will raise our banners high above your worlds and you will bow before us like Gods among you insects. your fleets will be crushed like the tin cans they are your planets are ours. we already have agents working through-out your worlds, soon we shall call upon them, if you do not bow and join the shadows everything you hold dear will burn in the fires of our glory. i ask you all right now to bow to us and fly under our banner if you do you will acend you godhood and you will walk among us as our brothers and we shall gloryifie you as only gods can if you do not bow. we shall bring out fleets into this worthless place you call yours and burn it from benth your feet.

you have 24 hours then i will order the attack on all those who oppose us. be warned our ships are already amassing by the trillions. we will bring them in and burn you all starting with the "super powers" of your galaxy you are nothing but worthless insects you have 24 hours bow or burn what is your answer?

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 9:57

burn baby burn. Whats you bearings BITC4

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:02

you dare insult your god what stupidity and barrings your ships couldnt survive even if they could get here a new power is raising added by the God that created the universe we are whiping out the weak and allying with the strong and we shall inslave you and we will be gods you are first to die ill send my minions you destroy your puny empire

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:05

Well if your so strong give me your bearings and you can prove just how good you are cant you?

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:07

my barrings are out of your space time i will not come till my kingdom is in place my minions are already here setting it up and you are the weak coward give me your barings and your empire will fall this i promise

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:10

no becuause you obviously some pathetic nube whos probably got about 20 accounts, you wait you are gonna die, you have threatend everyone on this forum and ive got a feeling that some of them arent going to like that very much, out of space time pfft *laughs at weirdo*

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:14

says the mortal to the god before he gets striked down. fool i have the universe in the palm of my hand and you have proved your cowardice by not giving it, besides i do not need you to tell me i would have spared your cilvillans now they all die!!!!!!!! you shall bow before me. threated? no not threated warned of an incoming kingdom that they will have the honor of been asked to join us and ascend to gods amonge insects you had your chance you shall burn not begone from my sight

hrethgir
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:15

ooh ooh i wanna play >:)

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:17

Well im obviously not a coward if i am not *bowing to you brilliancy* I mean come on youre not giving anyone your bearings so obviously your just a fake

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:18

Hrethgir for your words you will be granted a spot on the high order raise and be knighted a ranger of the shadows be prepared a war is coming and the old world will burn away but do not fear you will be amonge the gods and we will make you a god yourself what say you

hrethgir
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:23

:/ i didnt say i wanted to play on your side :P

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:24

HAHA Hrethgir you have just made yourself a friend

Shadowranger
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:27

very well then. i shall leave you with this when you are moments from dying which would you rather have done joined us and not died or fallen against our forces the choice is yours

hrethgir join us and you shall not have to bow but you will make others bow to you what say you yes or no?

dellboy
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:28

*sniff* *sniff* Does anyone else smell bullshi*

hrethgir
Novice

Date: 11/9/2005 at 10:30

sounds kinda fun though....a fleet of a trillion ships might even break the server :S

Pages: 1 2 3
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.