Atorian Fansite

Forum / Off Topic / Atorian Fansite - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 6/5/2007 at 14:28

I've been thinking about making an Atorian fansite, made specifically for the Vaxetian race. I wanted to ask before I started. The site wouldn't contain any offensive content or anything particulary insulting to the other 2 races.

I need to know if it's ok to use the name Atorian on the site and if it's OK to link to the Atorian in the site. I need to know if it's OK to use any of the graphics that are on Atorian. I'm pretty good with photoshop-like programs, so creating my own graphics won't be a problem. I would not in any way take credit for any part of Atorian and would make it very clear that it is just a fansite.

I'd also like to know if there is an official history for the three race, as I'd like to use this and expand on the history and lore for the Vaxetian race.

I'd also like to have a forum on the site that is moderated and that would allow posters to edit their own post and allow outside links inside their posts.

thx- Jvstice

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 6/5/2007 at 14:42

Oh yeah-thx Krb for the offer of help. Before I do anything I wanted to make sure it's ok with the Atorian admin and know what is or is not allowed on the site.

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 6/5/2007 at 16:53

for me, i think this is something good.. :)..

demonic
Advanced Poster

Date: 7/5/2007 at 6:57

Ok ill let ya use anything you want from atorian for $25

Ill also require a few drinks and a hot tofurky meal.

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 7/5/2007 at 8:12

Jvstice,
Hmm.. Nice idea, i don't think this will be a problem, but let me run it past David first to be sure :-)

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 7/5/2007 at 14:49

Sounds like a good idea to me :) If you need any help, I would help you out :)

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 7/5/2007 at 17:00

OK Thx. My wife is an ex webmaster for a multi million dollar paper processing company. She has volunteered to help me if I need it.(and I defiantly will - lol)

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/10/2007 at 17:19

Man... jvstice can you write java? Because a fansite of Atorian for Vaxeta WOULD BE FANTASTIC! (notice the fan in fansite and the fan in fantastic lol)
Or can your wife write java? I checked the website and after the first section it was gibberish to me...

ganterp
Novice

Date: 5/10/2007 at 14:20

i know how to write JAVA

too bad i cant be bovvered to do anything with atorian anymore

May have some news soon

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 8/11/2007 at 19:27

Man... can i learn how to write java from you? PM me...

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 9/11/2007 at 1:57

to jvstice,

yo dude.. are you still around? what are the status of the fansite??

off topic :

writing J.A.V.A.. wow, i too can write.. hehehe.. j/k.. hehe.. ;)..

ody, there's a lot of programming site that you can look to see what is JAVA like.. but first thing first, you need to know what JAVA is.. when you know this, you will now which JAVA you want to learn first.. i suggest you look for information on JAVASCRIPT first.. then from there, you can look at other JAVA tech available (for web application etc).. :).. and furthermore, if you really want to explore JAVA more, try to understand or find out the concept of programming.. all the programming language in the world use the same concept and if you really understand them, you can apply it to all the other programming language even the new one.. :).. and anyone could answer me, what is the common command exist in all the available programming language?.. hehehe..

HellSing

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 14/11/2007 at 7:56

I see...

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 16/11/2007 at 16:45

java, c++, html, basic, ...... sooo many ways to write a website

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 5:30

BASIC - pffft, no one uses BASIC anymore :( First language I learned (a few...ahem...years ago) Then FORTRAN, COBOL and PASCAL - none of ehichare used anymore - then FORTRAN77 - which apparently only Penn State used and no one else - then we migrate to now - xx years later and I can't remember squat about prograaming because I ain't done it in xx years, and the languages I knew are dead :(

Boy, I can't wait for game to come back online.

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 11/2/2008 at 7:09

FORTRAN?

Kelmenjar,
your letting your age show ;-)

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.