Anyone like football?

Forum / Off Topic / Anyone like football? - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
David
Creator

Date: 23/5/2007 at 13:15

Hi everyone,

I am working on a new project and im going to need some testers for it. Its football related and I was wondering if any Atorian players who like football would be interested in helping out?

Thanks, David

KRB2
Novice

Date: 28/5/2007 at 15:14

ill help

David
Creator

Date: 29/5/2007 at 9:36

Do you support a football (soccer) team KRB2?

KRB2
Novice

Date: 1/6/2007 at 1:27

sorry the only soccer team i have experince with is my high school soccer team

i do know alot about it though i was a ref for little kid soccor for a while

Madness
Advanced Poster

Date: 1/6/2007 at 11:58

Count me in David :)

drysanians6
Novice

Date: 5/6/2007 at 18:08

if u still need anyone, i'll be happy to help out with whatever u need :)

David
Creator

Date: 6/6/2007 at 13:50

Thanks guys, I should have somthing ready next week. ill send you all a message (including a web address) on the forum mail once everything is in place.

Thanks again,

David

Maveriks
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 6/6/2007 at 20:04

ME!! ME!!! ME!!! ^^

I love football, I'm part of AC Milan ...... not the real AC mind you :p Were in semi-pro league and undefeated, lead in goals for and goals against, plus were first place :)

ganterp
Novice

Date: 20/6/2007 at 3:02

Won 19 Medals and 3 Trophies In my football career

Mainly in 6 a side tornaments

One of the trophies name was the Inter Champions Leauge Cup and coincedentilly i won it at Rossmore.

happy to help with this if i am needed.

David
Creator

Date: 20/6/2007 at 11:55

Ok guys, just to give you an update here. I am now in the absolute final stages of development, once this is complete I am going to run some Alpha testing which basically means me testing the new game on my own and fixing obvious bugs. Once Alpha testing is complete I will then be sending anyone who is interested invites to help beta test the game.

I have learned a lot from my 3 years with Atorian and I am making no mistakes with this next project, the game is already looking and running very well and by the time you are all invited it should be almost complete. Any bugs that do creep into the beta version will be ones that have got past me so there shouldnít be a lot. The idea of beta testing in this case is to test the game with multiple users whom all have different internet speeds, browsers and new ways of thinking; it will be like a small dress rehearsal before the big launch.

I must say im very excited about this new project, like I said early I have taken from my experience with Atorian and developed something far more sophisticated, I am combing through the code with a tooth pick at the moment removing the slightest bit of any issues. If you like football than im sure you will love it, youíll just have to wait a few more weeks, so please be patient and keep checking on this thread. I will send you invites to your forum mail. I would have this finished sooner but im about to go on holiday for 2 weeks, which isnít great timing.

Speak to you all soon.

David

vinnie
Novice

Date: 21/6/2007 at 20:36

ill help i like football

frazer
Novice

Date: 22/6/2007 at 0:01

ill help also i hate football tho does it matter:P im only joking i love it

David
Creator

Date: 15/8/2007 at 22:03

Hello,

Well Iíve finally got my this project ready for BETA testing, yippee!

If your still interested in helping out please visit the following web address and help me out by testing the site.

http://www.highscream.co.uk/psm/

Thanks guys!

David

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 16/8/2007 at 1:27

It keeps saying, "log in failed, please try again." I completed the validation code process and am sure about my password. I'm logging in with my full e mail address and password. The user name I chose is Bruce Wayne. I'll try again in a bit.

Oh yeah, thanks David. I can't wait to try the new game.

David
Creator

Date: 16/8/2007 at 14:59

Hi there,

Ok i have created a 'forgotten password' page, can you give it a try please?

You can find it at:

http://www.highscream.co.uk/psm/forgotten_password.php

Let me know if you still have any trouble.

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.