Anyone like football?

Forum / Off Topic / Anyone like football? - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 16/8/2007 at 18:06

OK, it's working now. I had entered a 10 digit password and it only accepted 8 of the digits.

Thx -Jvstice

ganterp
Novice

Date: 9/12/2007 at 17:17

ive never played a match on that game just been sacked for expanding the staduim

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 17/12/2007 at 3:23

Nice football management game.. Just join it 5 days ago with a team which have a -200K in their bank.. now, managed to get the fund up to 3mil.. heheh.. fun fun fun.. heheh..

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 17/12/2007 at 9:31

Great football game, some good features in that game, just need to get more people in there which is gradually happening. What is everyones teams if they are playing would be interesting to find out. Im Rimini top of Southern European League 4 by 16 points. 3 more wins and im guaranteed promotion and haven't let in a single goal this season apart from in penalties =( both times got knocked out of the cups due to this. 59 goals in 20 games as well which aint bad :) just need to find a defender to finish off my squad really but not much luck =(

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 17/12/2007 at 15:59

i'm with malaga.. Southern European League 6.. currently in the 8 place in the league.. a lot of young good player but when i get the team, i'm already in debt.. have to wait until get some cash and then buy the cheapest player and sell back the most expensive.. if they remove the minimum squad, it should be much easier to gain some cash.. heheh..

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 17/12/2007 at 16:57

Takes a little while to get out of debt, just make sure your not doing any player training until you can afford it. But best thing as you said buy some cheap players and make some money by selling the more expensive players. Not a bad squad you got there, lacking in numbers though really.

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 17/12/2007 at 23:23

i agree, low on numbers which is not a bad thing - it just doesnt give you the option to move much especially when your looking at debt. I must say.. your goalkeepers look a bit sucky :-p at least compared to your defenders. Although good GK are hard to find.

HellSing
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 18/12/2007 at 3:58

True.. buy cheap player and sell back those old expensive players.. hehe.. my team is at it minimum squad member.. i'm still trying to get past that.. hehe.. about the goalkeepers, i'm putting my hope on the 16 years old keeper.. put him on training.. hehe.. pesti, what team do you play? heheh..

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 18/12/2007 at 7:35

Are they? or have i got both of them? one is worth 3.6mill and the other 3.2mill. Saying that defense im having trouble with. Strikers are all worth over 6mill and midfielders all above 4.7mill. Most of my players are on full training which helps but they all have decent intelligence and work rate =) defence ive only got 3 players above 4.2mill but hoping that with training a couple of the younger players of mine. especially a 17 year old with tackling of 97 and arial of 97 that he should improve in value. but he is still a great defender.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 9:31

I like football!!! Unfortunately, I like the American version where we can cheat and use our hands too ;)

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.