corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 15/7/2007 at 15:47

granted, but its because your boss feels bad about what happened between you at New Years (you know...) lol

I wish my dog wouldn't sleep all day

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 17/7/2007 at 21:23

Granted, but your dog gets mixed up with a dog from the wrong side of the tracks and starts running around with a bad crowd. He gets caught driving get away for a bank heist in which a guard is killed and ends up doing life in the state pen.

I wish there was a terrible earthquake that joined Australia and New Zealand (with no loss of life),so we could just call it New Austrailialand.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 18/7/2007 at 20:14

granted, but the original populations from each once separate country (Australia and New Zealand) begin to fight, eventually falling out to a severe level, causing the start of a civil war, which causes the death of everyone in New Austrailialand, and a huge drop in the economy levels (sorry)

I wish to feel great

drysanians6
Novice

Date: 18/7/2007 at 20:50

granted but it's so brief that u hardly notice it which causes u to become severely depressed.

i wish that i didnt have the worst possible lessons for my last day of school before this summer

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 19/7/2007 at 7:24

Granted. You lessons were so great you stayed there the whole summer without realising it.

I wish I had more jack daniels Fugdge in the tin.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 19/7/2007 at 9:00

granted, but you don't have a tin opener

I wish I could be bothered to go out for a walk

frazer
Novice

Date: 20/7/2007 at 0:20

wish granted but then you couldnt be bothered to stop walking so you just walk for days and days then weeks and weeks then you dye from tiredness and dehydration because you forgot to take a drink

i wish for a cheese wich will taste nice, it will not be poisonous, it will not be small, it will be average sized about 5 cm in hight and 5 cm in radius, it will be eaten by me, it will not be harmfull in any way it will be the most perfect chocolate cake there ever was and will be. corupt that a**holes:P haha

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 20/7/2007 at 3:32

Wish granted, but as you eat the cheese(chocolate cake) an escapee from the local institute for the criminally insane sees you. He thinks you're the devil eating a baby. He sneaks in and knocks you unconscious.

You awaken in the bottom of a deep pit. The sides are smooth and black and smell like smoke. The bottom of the pit is covered in ash. Looking around,you realize the is no way for you to climb out.

Suddenly you smell gasoline and realize someone is pouring the flammable liquid into the pit. They throw in a lit match and you feel an intense searing heat. The pain only lasts for seconds before you lose consciousness.

I wish I had some chocolate cheesecake. Yum

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 20/7/2007 at 7:24

Wish Granted, the only cheese cake left was down in the pit which frazer was in which you happily jumped in and felt that intense heat from the flammable liquid on fire and you lose consciousness.

I wish I had Bill Gates money in my bank account.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 20/7/2007 at 11:57

granted, but whne he finds out, he gets all upset, and promises to pay two very big blokes to beat the sh*t out of you until he gets it back, he then pays the two big blokes, and the two big blokes beat the sh*t out of him aswell, and take the money for themselves

I wish I had a chicken costume

Xandor
Novice

Date: 20/7/2007 at 13:07

Wish Granted, but then you meet Colonel Sanders...

I wish I didn't have sixteen straight twelve hour days to work

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 22/7/2007 at 18:36

Granted,you only have to work 15 straight 12 hour days. Which is still Horrible.

I wish I didn't have to work 2 12 hour shifts and 2 24 hour shifts this week.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 24/7/2007 at 14:25

granted, but you are fired, you don't have to do it, but now you need a new job

I wish my room was like a padded cell

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 24/7/2007 at 17:28

Granted, and you are kept in there for the rest of your life wearing a straight jacket and regular injections to keep sedated.

I wish the news could predict the weather better.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 25/7/2007 at 17:14

granted, but its all bad

I wish you could eat the stuffi n injections rather than get jabbed (being scared of needles is no fun)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.