corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/7/2007 at 5:27

granted but by eating it it no longer works and it tastes like $hit

i wish i had more time to play atorian

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 26/7/2007 at 20:31

granted, but then atorian is taken off the web, deeply saddnening many hundreds (possibly even thousands) of players, and you end up with all that time to do nothing, what fun!

(my GOD what a scary idea)

I wish that atorian would last forever and a day

krilane
Novice

Date: 26/7/2007 at 22:10

granted, but forever was yesterday, now you have all the techs, billions in resources and no one to attack.

I wish that Ruud Van Nistlerooy is mistaken for a horse and put to sleep

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 27/7/2007 at 22:28

granted, but all horses get offended, and then attack, eventually taking over the world, enslaving any survivors of the first great purge

I wish horses couldn't plot things like that

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 28/7/2007 at 14:15

Granted, but the get their pals, the pigs to do their plotting. The horses are only the grunts that carry out the slaughter, along with the rabbits of course.

I wish we could make peace with our domestic farm brethren. After all, do we not all walk on two legs! ...er wait, forget that last part..

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 31/7/2007 at 16:09

Granted, peace is made between Humankind and Domestic Farm Brethren, however, parasites take over the bodies of Cows, and cause the end of the world using a cows greatest weapon...

I wish all future wishes don't have anything to do with the one before it

JudgeDeath
Novice

Date: 31/7/2007 at 22:09

Granted, now all wishes have something to do with the next wish causing a time paradox which destroys the earth.

I wish my daughter didn't have to grow up and start dating (she's nearly fourteen now).

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 1/8/2007 at 3:47

Granted, but she decides that she always wants to live at home with mom and dad and never moves out, never gets married and ...sorry I just can't say anything bad about someone's daughter.

I wish that all past wishes that effect future wishes are ignored by everyone.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 1/8/2007 at 4:30

granted but your wish affects itself causing a massive paradox which generates a black hole so massive it engulfs everything

i wish you didnt make that wish

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 2/8/2007 at 14:07

granted, but now theres a big blank space, and all of the wishes since his wish are destroyed, and he has to wish again

I wish *insert wish here*

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/8/2007 at 17:00

I wish for great big globs of greasy grimy gopher guts.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 4/8/2007 at 20:09

granted, they soak you and everyone you live with, damage everything you own and fill the place where you live to the ceiling, crushing and drowning anything and everyone inside

I wish my CD player had a "play CDs backwards" function, so I could listen to my favourites in reverse all the time

krilane
Novice

Date: 4/8/2007 at 23:45

granted, then you put in your Judas Priest cd - hear the voices telling you to "Do it", and suddenly you hear a click, see the gun in your hand and head off to the local mall.

I wish Police Academy remakes had never been made.

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/8/2007 at 3:21

Granted, and Steve Guttenberg attains the rank of movie god that he justly deserves.

I wish that tomorrow as I'm digging in our garden I find, (without anyone else noticing)a bag filled with 50 lbs of (non irradiated, unmarked), 24 karat gold bars.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 6/8/2007 at 18:39

granted, but when you take them to the bank to be added to your account, they are revealed to of been stolen 50 years ago, and are taken away from you, and returned to the rightful owner, who dies from shock after being told (he owned the gold before it was stolen, so he is around 80-something), and then the Government takes it, and uses it for their own evil plans for World Domination.

I wish I had a friend who didn't hate me

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.