corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 27/10/2007 at 21:58

er... granted, hehe, now everyone gets totally freaking high, (OMFG!!!!), hehe, then, in their highness, they all get into a huge worldwide accident, resulting in drug death and like... extinction and stuff

I wish all innocent people became immortal

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 28/10/2007 at 1:19

granted but it turns out everyone but you are innocent and only you can die

i wish that the scientific community proved without a shadow of a doubt that their is no heaven, hell, higher being and especially NO GOD

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 29/10/2007 at 1:09

Granted, then God, in righteous anger, strikes down the non believers and casts a plague upon all of their houses, so that their shame and infirmity are constant reminders of the folly of interfering with the greater goal of the almighty and his wisdom, whose power shall reign triumphantly over those who now and forever shall bow down to his majesty which we or yea his inevitable future servants shall always look to in reverence and fear for he shall strike down the non believers and nay sayers who are forever turning their back upon the great one whose power- omnipotent, wisdom- all knowing and presence- omnipresent, shall forever and always be the one true god, our savior;(insert deity here).

I wish people would remember, friends should never discuss politics, or religion (if they want to remain friends-a fact of life).

frozenking
Novice

Date: 29/10/2007 at 7:27

wish granted but then everyone on earth remembers that their friends are different religions and a civil war breaks out all over earth

I wish for a new left index finger perfect for poking

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 29/10/2007 at 22:23

granted but in order for it to be perfect for poking it has to bee 25 ft long so you have trouble doing everything

i wish george bush wasn't such a complete and utter moron

frozenking
Novice

Date: 30/10/2007 at 7:16

granted but instead he becomes to kind and gives all the terrorists guns and money and they take over the world.

i wish i could travel through time without distorting space and all that cr**.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 30/10/2007 at 9:56

granted, and it all goes fine, until a rat infested with Black Plague sneaks about your time-machine, and gives you the black plague without you realising at first (thinking its just a harmless bite, you ignore it), this results in you leaving the Black Plague all over time, in the past, the present, and the future, always to kill and hurt the peoples of the world (and other worlds if your time-machine does space travel too)

I wish my course was full of nice people

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 31/10/2007 at 2:46

granted but every other course gets mean people and you end up getting hated by everyone for that and they mob and smite you.

i wish i could see what life would be like if i or anyone i chose never existed without anything happening after i see back in time to present changing from what i would have done if i hadn't looked back in time.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 31/10/2007 at 2:46

granted but every other course gets mean people and you end up getting hated by everyone for that and they mob and smite you.

i wish i could see what life would be like if i or anyone i chose never existed without anything happening after i see back in time to present changing from what i would have done if i hadn't looked back in time.

frozenking
Novice

Date: 31/10/2007 at 17:55

granted but a brick wall falls on you and you die a very slow death.

I wish cheese wasnt yellow

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 2/11/2007 at 12:19

granted, but it is now a horrible green mouldy colour, and no one wants to risk eating it for fear of illness, not knowing that it is now better than ever!

I wish I could fly

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 3/11/2007 at 4:21

granted but you never get any good and end up crashing everytime

i wish i could switch between atorian and real life(like go into the game)

Ithaca2
Novice

Date: 3/11/2007 at 11:57

granted but it seems you cant get back and pesti is going to update the game, thus destroying you.

I wish i could bring dead people back to life (that would be really fun i could bring back all the great historian, philosphers, heroes etc.)

Ithaca2
Novice

Date: 3/11/2007 at 12:17

(oh yes try to read this: Ocne uopn a tmie terhe wree two polepe who deid. It actually is: Once upon a time there were to people who died. Only a very small amount of people cannot read in this way. A study showed that on average, a person can read a word as long as the first and last letters are on the correct places, and anything in between can be mixed up. eg. terhe/there XD)

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/11/2007 at 1:40

granted but when they are brought back they cant talk or communicate because their brains rotted out

i wish i knew what i was going to do before i do it

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.