corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/11/2007 at 19:27

Granted, but this results in insanity adn you repeat it over and over, refusing to eat or drink, go the the bathroom, or anything else. You commit suicide after 2 days not anything else because im too lazy to think something interesting up about how you die.

I wish i had an indestructible (meaning nothing can destroy it) unstealable (except by me, Odysseus Ares) piece of gold. This gold is worth 5 billion dollars and cannot rot. Nothing negative can happen to it unless i say so. I will never say so and if som1 tortures me ill just die and then they wont be able to steal it. It will forever stay unstealable (except by me). I get money by going to museums with it. It also stops the univers from being destroyed.

(TRY CORRUPTING THAT!!! THE GOLD WILL FOREVER BE MINE EVN IF IM DEAD SO YOU CANNOT STOP THAT!!! Whoever can corrupt that will have the honor of the entire world and my highes respect.)

If thats too hard:

I wish i could let my "location" and avatar on the comm forum work.

Trinity
Novice

Date: 4/11/2007 at 19:51

Granted, but seeing no way out, and since u r not immortal - I just kill u. So the gold isn't mine, but its not urs either.

I wish I knew if the Matrix exsisted.

Trinity
Novice

Date: 4/11/2007 at 20:06

O and the second wish of Odysseus5 is granted but when I actually tell him how to get it to work - I get Altzeimers in the begining of it all and every1 else 2, meaning he'll never find out.

I wish I knew if the Matrix exsisted.

Trinity
Novice

Date: 4/11/2007 at 20:11

Or no - that first 1 wasn't right - so - U forgot about ur will, and since Im corrupting this wish - it all goes to moi.

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/11/2007 at 20:23

granted: IT DOESINT. this makes u mad & u commit suicide.

I wish i could transform into: Donald Trump

Trinity
Novice

Date: 4/11/2007 at 20:28

Granted, but u still have the brains of, well, urself,meaning u destroy the company and end up on the streets on NY.

I wish i liked toothpaste.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/11/2007 at 22:23

granted but it turns out that becomes the only thing you will eat and you die of starvation

i wish everyone in the world got spam not just me

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 5/11/2007 at 12:20

granted, and everyone loves it so much, that they bring it all back, and Monty Python's 'Spam Song' even makes it to #1 in the charts, lol

I wish I could think of something to wish

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/11/2007 at 14:06

Granted, you wish to die, and so: you die (lol).

I wish everyone on Atorian could get avatars.

Trinity
Novice

Date: 5/11/2007 at 14:19

Granted, but then the wish c***s up the server and Atorian crashes, meaning its no use and causes worldwide strikes. (hateness)

I wish I had a pony.

ganterp
Novice

Date: 5/11/2007 at 15:24

granted but it dies a very deadly death

i wish thati had an unknown uncurropted undestoroyed no death wish that nothing can go wrong with it.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/11/2007 at 20:14

granted but since its unknown nothing happes when it happens so its like the wish never existed

i wish ganterp wasnt such a fruitcake

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 6/11/2007 at 12:31

granted it turns out hes an assasin fruitcake in control of a highly secret society of mutant fruitcakes. They rule the world, and George Bush and all the other powerful presidents are their puppets. Their goal is to mutate all people into fruitcakes, and then take over the galaxy. They have been met with fierce resistance from the meat loafs, who force everybody to eat them, and also control some puppet presidents. Ulimately, they destroy the world.

I wish people would read my posts in the Roleplay/Stories___My Atorian Stories section of this forum. (seriously lol check it out)

ganterp
Novice

Date: 6/11/2007 at 18:11

Granted (me and my bro looked at it) we didnt really like it though so ever willever look at it again.

(wtf alf15 just because a wish is unknown it doesnt mean it doesnt exist for example the unknown dungeons still exist and Odysseus5 how did you find out that has been kept a secret for over 15 years)

I wish that a wish that whsihed for a wish did not have a wish and that the wish that happened did not happen but the wish that was not not goingn to not happen happened with severe consciences and that it dies a painful death.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 6/11/2007 at 21:15

granted but a wish cant wish since a wish is just an idea until it is granted so the wish cant wish so the wish didnt happen so it dies a painfull death

(ganterp can you try to make more sensible wishes?)

i wish that ganterp would make more sensible wishes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.