corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 2/2/2008 at 20:55

granted, and the Egyptian Museum of all things ancient take it for a display and all you get is a t-shirt saying "I found a lost tomb in Egypt that contained billions of dollars worth of gold and jewelry and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

I wish I was never alone

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 3/2/2008 at 22:31

Heh - don't we all eh?

Granted: You now have a sentient intestinal parasite to keep you company at all times.

I wish I had more time to waste playing games on the internet.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 4/2/2008 at 18:05

granted, but you lose time for all the important things (the really important ones, you know, like eating and sleeping)

I wish my mum had a dishwasher so she didn't make me do it all

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 4/2/2008 at 21:49

Sleep is optional . . . ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzz

Granted: Since you no longer have to do the dishes, your mum wants you to trim the 40 acres of lawn out back - with hand shears - one blade at a time.

I wish I had a replicator to create my meals so I wouldn't have to cook.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/2/2008 at 16:41

granted but all replicated food tastes like rotten spinach so you cant eat it and therefore starve

i wish that the world leaders would recognise that they could use video games instead of war to prove which country is better.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 8/2/2008 at 7:12

Granted: However, none of the gamers likes to lose, so they begin to swarm the globe smiting each other upside the head with their gaming consoles. The world governments are forced to reform their militaries to put down the riots - World War III erupts as a result. Just moments before mushroom clouds erupt on all continents, a random gamer runs up and flogs you with his joystick for starting the whole affair.

I wish sleep was really optional, because right now I am very tired.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 8/2/2008 at 14:14

granted but now no-one does it so people have to work at night and people are making more money so prices are going up so for those those who dont work it is becoming harder to get anything and in the end all those people go crazy and massacre averyone but me

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 8/2/2008 at 14:14

i wish for the gold of some lost city that has much gold.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 8/2/2008 at 15:59

Granted: High in the Andes of western Bolivia, you find a great, lost Incan city filled with gold. Unfortunately the city is still inhabited by great, lost Incans who decide to bury you under the gold in their treasury - after they sacrifice you to Ekkeko, god of wealth among other things, and rip out your lungs for the priests to study.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 8/2/2008 at 16:01

Crud - I wish I could remember the really important things (like remembering to post my wish on the previuos post) and not just a bunch of useless trivia.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 9/2/2008 at 20:30

granted, and we all lived happily ever after

I wish for more happy endings

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 10/2/2008 at 1:50

granted but you dont get any

i wish disney would make their stories like they real were told.(aka cinderela ...ect...

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 10/2/2008 at 12:01

Well, I'd hardly call that corrupted :P More like flat out denied.

Granted: Disney does things "by the book" so to speak. Since children no longer can see the movies - due to the graphic nature of most fairy tales - and teens are bored by them - because they aren't near graphic enough, WDC goes belly-up and thousands lose their jobs. Bob Iger tracks you down and smites you upside the head repeatedly with a 14" stuffed Goofy doll. Unfortunately for you, the doll is stuffed with lead. End scene . . . cut . . . print . . . that's a wrap folks.

I wish I had my own personal genie to grant me limitless uncorruptable wishes.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 10/2/2008 at 18:20

granted but he is a lousy genie so even though they are uncorruptable they atill never work out right.

i wish that the noob who messed with atorian fessed up so we can get back to playing.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 5:00

Granted: The noob fesses up...then denies it...then fesses up again...then denies it again...then fesses up - again...then denies it - again, and so on and so forth. You have just created an infinite loop and are forever stuck in this thread doomed to wait for eternity to get back to playing...but never quite being able to login...and doomed to wait for eternity...but can't login ............

I wish I had something better to do than prowl the forum waiting - but I got hooked and can't wait to see some more of my ships vaporized :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.