corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 16:34

granted but the only thing you can do else is slam your head into a wall so you do that and end up with a serious concussion

i wish i liked doing engish more so i could get better marks

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 11/2/2008 at 16:36

granted, but just because you enjoy it doens't mean you do any better, and your marks actually go down

I wish I was more smarterer

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 16:42

granted u are now smrterer likws home simpson

i wish for fish

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 11/2/2008 at 18:06

granted, the fish all swim away from you for fear of being eaten

I wish I could be a teeny bit fatter

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 19:55

Granted: You are now a teeny bit fatter - all in your right big toe. Now your shoe doesn't fit. :(

I wish I was a teeny bit less fat - or was it less old? or both?

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 21:48

granted you are now 1 milionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth gram and second younger and thinner

i wish for no fear of spiders

aomtte2
Major Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 23:02

Granted, but now you are terrified of everything but spiders that moves, so you stop using a computer, becuase the movement of the cursor petrifies you, and you stop eating, becuase you scare yourself by moving, you try to befreind a black widow and it bites you, and you prevent rescue personel from doing anything becuase you are as terrified at their chest movement as you are of yourself, therefore they can not save you in time, and you die.

I want Atorian back to it's pretampering condition forever.(maybe game stops, I don't know, but tou can not change the game mechanics)

aomtte2
Major Poster

Date: 11/2/2008 at 23:02

you not tou

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 12/2/2008 at 14:43

granted but you now cant play it.

i wish that i could grant my own wishes

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 12/2/2008 at 20:55

Granted: You can now grant your own wishes. Unfortunately, due to bad grammar, you inflict all sorts of nastiness upon thyself and never receive enjoyment from any of the wishes.

I wish I had never met my ex and could go back in time and try again with someone who was worth the effort.

aomtte2
Major Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 1:11

Granted, but all the people worth the effort shun you, and one mistakes you for someone who has been stalking her and you get shot and die.

aomtte2
Major Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 1:12

I that Alf would realize that I could play it in its pretampering condition, and therefore needs to fix that.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 4:11

granted but just because i realise it doesnt make it true

i wish for a fresh untampered unopened caramilk bar.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 9:01

Granted: You receive exactly 1 fresh untampered unopened caramilk bar. The bar is perfect, unfortunately the wrapper is contaminated with a new bio-mutagen that the CIA has been developing secretly on a small island in the south Pacific. You become infected with every bio-hazard known to mankind (and 3 that the CIA sc***ed of off moon rock samples). As you lay on the ground suffering, a man wearing a black trenchcoat and sunglasses arrives and smites you in the knee (just because I really like the word smite).

I wish I was tired enough to go to sleep right now.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 13/2/2008 at 9:03

Methinks someone should smite the filter because it's just really just way too sensitive to letter combinations.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.