corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 19/2/2008 at 13:34

Granted, but Agent Jones came back. (they had a robot-clone) He still kills Trinity.

I wish i could hold the galaxy in my grip, ruler of all that exists! *evil laugh, then coughs, and takes a coughing pill, before resuming the laugh*

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ruggha, ruggha ruggha ruggha, ah ruggha. *gulp* Aaah... MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 19/2/2008 at 13:36

Granted, but Trinity died anyway.

I wish i could hold the galaxy in my grip, ruler of all that exists!

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 19/2/2008 at 13:37

srry i thought i didnt post the first time... can someone delete the posts?

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 21/2/2008 at 18:39

granted but you die 1 millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a millionth of a second later

i wish christians would stop dissing the pastafanarian religion of flying sphagetti monsterism

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 23/2/2008 at 19:39

granted, in fact, all religion in the world decide to have enough of hating each other, adn group together to form a super religion, known only as "The People". "The People" then kill all non-believers and end up ruling the world, and then the Universe after aliens arrive to find out what happened

I wish I knew how to have more fun

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/2/2008 at 19:25

Granted you find it fun to jump off cliffs. You only did it once.

I wish alf15 would fall to the dark side and become my servant.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/2/2008 at 14:50

granted but since i cant fall since i am attached to the ground so i cant join the dark side

i wish the Odus Sith Academy blew up...and i wasnt in it

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 28/2/2008 at 13:17

Granted, (this time the wish actually worked! kinda...) it DID blow up, but i wasint in it. You DID kill all the sith inside, though i just mutated into something similiar to General Grievious and built a Droid Battleship. I then send a few thousand driods to Earth to kill you and all your relatives.

In the battle for killing alf15, a lot of battle droids were lost, because all the american soldiers were defending alf15 in some abandoned fort. Battle droids are mindless, so they got nailed the whole time... Then I sent in some Super-Battle Droids. They penetrated the center of the fort within minutes, but were stopped in their tracks when the US army brought in tanks. I then deployed AAT's, Driodekas and a special squad of Magna Guards. I joined the battle personally, and also personally cut off alf15's head.

I wish for 5 million dollars (unstealable, and invincible.)

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 1/3/2008 at 6:19

granted but you lose it and i find it

i wish for the right to bear doomsday devices to school

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 1/3/2008 at 7:06

Granted: Unfortunately for you, school is now the cyber-link on your wrist shackle that you wear after being banished to Penal Asteroid 2447XJ23 in the Sirius sector. The doomsday devices you bear are stuffed safely into your backpack. The backpack, however. is sitting much too close to your cyber-link. The transmissions from your cyber-teacher activate the devices and they will detonate in 5...4...3...2...1... :( Well at least school is no longer a concern.

I wish I remembered what my battleplan was before things got 'interrupted'

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 3/3/2008 at 2:35

granted but as you remember you cant find what you need anymore so it becomes useless

i wish i could know what i wanted to wish for and get to choose whether i want to do it and not be able to die from it anyway

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 3/3/2008 at 6:30

Granted: But since I got a headache trying to figure out what that wish really meant, the High Nun of Good Grammar decides to smite you upside the head with her Mighty Ruler of Run-on-Sentence Smashing. You know longer remember what your wish even was - but you don't die.

I wish I could find more uses for the word 'smite' in everyday life.
(I just love that word)

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 3/3/2008 at 9:25

Granted, buy Dawn of War, and play the Space Marines' Librarian.
(oh yeah, something bad must happen to you... hmmmm) You die for no reason.

I wish for a mutant zygomite.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 3/3/2008 at 14:44

granted but it dies

i wish my last wish so someone may make sense of it

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 4/3/2008 at 9:23

Granted: After 3 ibuprofen, 2 shots of JD, and a 6-pack of cheap domestic beer, the genie thinks he made sense of that wish. You now know what you want to wish for, and can choose whether or not to do it without dying. However, since there is no substance to the wish, you continue to wish for the same thing over and over. This causes a disturbance in the space-time continuum, opening a one-way rift to a dimension filled little pink pixies who smite you repeatedly upside the head with their little pink pixie wands for all eternity. (because you don't die, of course)

I wish I had another 6-pack, but it's 0430 and there is no place open to buy one.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.