corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 4/3/2008 at 9:32

Granted, but it was so difficult to open you used a hammer. Everything broke. You are broken by the sight of the 6-pack broken, and commit suicide. (you jumped off a cliff with Eraslayer)

I wish alf15 would transform into my personal apprentice, and that I (and he) does not die for 5000 years, and that i can train him in 200 years and that he do at LEAST 50 missions, each taking a few days.

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 4/3/2008 at 20:02

granted, bvut he doesn't enjoy, so escapes by following off the same cliff mentioned previously, being unable to die, he then swims away, and you never hear from him again

I wish I could fly

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 5/3/2008 at 14:42

Granted: As you soar closer to the sun, the wax holding the feathers begins to melt and you plummet - oh wait - that was Icarus. You leap off the twice-aforementioned cliff and soar through the skies. Reality soon sets in and, realizing you can't fly, you do your best Wile E. Coyote impersonation and leave an impressive crater upon impact.

I wish I had more hours in the day to accomplish all the things I need to accomplish.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/3/2008 at 14:51

granted but since you have nothing to do you have no time ever so you die realy fast

i wish odysseus5 woul stop trying to convert me to the dark side

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 5/3/2008 at 19:51

granted, i get a smooth nanosuit, and while under cloak mode, i tranquilize you. I then get in maximum strength mode, and throw off you the aforementioned cliff, so you die. (the cliff is on a distant planet, and it is 5404059 miles high. thank goodness my suit is airtight lol.

I wish i could get a better GFX card.

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 5/3/2008 at 20:47

Granted: You get the latest and greatest GFX card. Unfortunately, the world governments decide that graphics in gaming causes cancer. All games with any form of graphics are outlawed and destroyed. We all go back to the "good ol' days" and waste all our free time on text-based, graphicless MUDs. Oh and someone smites you for some reason or another.

I wish Spring would finally get here, my old bones getting tired of the cold.

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 9/3/2008 at 15:29

(your old!?!?!?!??!)

Granted, but global warming caused Spring to be 2 minutes long. The Earth will last 4 minutes after that because all the oxygen is being sucked off by alien machines. I escaped 5 minutes ago, and im on Mars now. The countdown will begin now:

2 minutes to Spring, 4 minutes to global destruction... get your diving gear, the oxygen is almost spent...

(4 Minutes, The Movie (non-existant movie based on a non-existant book)

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 9/3/2008 at 20:05

Lmao - yes I'm OLD! :P By the way - where's my wish to corrupt?

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/3/2008 at 11:05

OMFG IM AN IDIOT! (lmao im 13 and i have good grammar XD)

I wish for a grenade launcher attachment to go with my special A16.

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/3/2008 at 11:13

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 11/3/2008 at 14:26

granted but the grenades u use are too big and they explode before they fire so you die a firey death

i wish odysseus5's avatar wasnt soo creepy

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 11/3/2008 at 19:02

Granted: A raven appears, and quoth the raven "Nevermore . . . shall you see Odysseus5's avatar, therefore rendering it uncreepy." The raven then proceeds to peck your eyeballs completely out of your skull . . . but you don't die. And then it smites you with it's tail feathers just for fun.

I wish my son wasn't sick with the flu today.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 13/3/2008 at 14:07

granted teh god of healing smites him with his mirracle hammer and then smites you with the disease twice as bad

i wish for kelmenjar to have an avatar

Kelmenjar
Expert Poster

Date: 14/3/2008 at 21:14

Lmao - nice try alf - still haven't found one to my liking :P

Odysseus5
Advanced Poster

Date: 16/3/2008 at 11:24

(OMFG IM GOING TO KILL MY SISTER!!! thats the reason my avatar was a barbie doll!!!)

granted, but kelmenjar gets an avater the same colour as the forum background, so your wish didnt really help.

I wish my sister wouldnt hack my account and change my avatar.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.