corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 24/6/2007 at 18:55

Wish granted, but it was Too hot and you received 2nd degree burns to your mouth and chin.

I wish I knew how to install Ubuntu Linux and adapt it to play my favorite games and media.

KRB2
Novice

Date: 24/6/2007 at 19:33

wish granted but linux frys ur comp

jvstice
Wish granted, but they won the lottery and trashed that old motor home and bought a new one for a cool mil.
doesnt reealy corupt my wish it made it beetter:P

i wish i would win a curupt proof lottery

frazer
Novice

Date: 24/6/2007 at 20:52

wish granted but 1million people won this curupt free lottery and everyone only got 10p each

i wish for a penny

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 0:24

granted but it turns out to be a fake pile of rust

i wish for a million dollars in unmarked non stolen non steal able non degrading non flammable waterproof in Canadian 20$ bills

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 0:26

Wish granted, but the penny was in the sandwich you ate, breaking a tooth and lodging in your trachea. Some at the restaurant did the Heimlich maneuver and saved you, but cracked 3 ribs doing so.

I wish for a non expensive, long shelf life, artificial blood to use on ambulances and in battlefield injuries.

(@ KRB2, I know I didn't actually corrupt your wish, but I did make it useless by giving your grandparents the money and compulsion to buy a new motorhome. I couldn't actually do anything unpleasant to anyone's grandparents, even in a game.)

frazer
Novice

Date: 25/6/2007 at 10:33

ok 2 wishes to corupt lets go, alf- wish granted but you found the the million in a suitcase wich didnt belong to you and since it was unsteal able you couldn't take it because that would be stealing:P
jvstice- wish granted but they only know how to make the most rarest blood type in artificial blood so they can only use it on certain ppl

i was for a better job, with a 300% pay rise:D they i can not get sacked from

frazer
Novice

Date: 25/6/2007 at 10:33

i wish not was*

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 17:33

Granted, however the company that you work for comes under investigation for insider trading and is closed down.

I wish I knew where I could find a torrent with the song "Galop Infernal" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld.

(I actually mean this...)

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 18:19

Granted, but the only one available contains a virus and wipes your hard drive.

I wish I could quit my second job.

(googled the last wish -This is from Wikipedia))

Orphée aux enfers (Orpheus in the Underworld), opéra bouffe (or opéra féerie in its revised version), is an operetta by Jacques Offenbach. The French text was written by Ludovic Halévy and later revised by Hector-Jonathan Crémieux.

The work is said to be the first classical full-length operetta.<1><2> Offenbach's earlier operettas were small-scale one-act works, since the law in France did not allow certain genres of full-length works. Orpheus was not only longer, but more musically adventurous than Offenbach's earlier pieces.

This marked also the first time that Offenbach used Greek mythology as a backdrop for one of his buffooneries. The operetta is an irreverent parody and scathing satire on Gluck and his Orfeo ed Euridice and culminated in the risqué galop infernal (often copied, and erroneously called "Can-can") that shocked some in the audience at the premiere. Other targets of satire, as would become typical in Offenbach's burlesques, are the stilted performances of classical drama at the Comédie Française and the scandals in society and politics of the French Second Empire.

In the eyes of Clément and Larousse<3> the piece is une parodie grotesque et grossière (a coarse and grotesque parody), full of vulgar and indecent scenes that give off une odeur malsaine (an unhealthy odor). In the opinion of Piat, however, Offenbach's Orphée is, like most of his major operettas, a bijou (jewel) that only snobs will fail to appreciate.<4> The piece was not immediately a hit, but critics' condemnation of the travesty, particularly that of Jules Janin, who called it a "profanation of holy and glorious antiquity," only provided vital publicity, serving to heighten the public's curiosity to see the piece.<5>

templars
Novice

Date: 25/6/2007 at 21:11

Wish granted but your first job gives you the exact same duties as your second had

i wish i could have all my atorian techs researched

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 21:31

Wish granted, but Pesti notices the sudden advancement in your tech and deletes your account.

I wish we would discover a thirty-mile-long cylindrical alien starship passing through Earth's solar system.

frazer
Novice

Date: 25/6/2007 at 21:46

wish granted the aliens we found, decided to come down to earth and decides to stick stuff up your arse for the fun of it then laughs at you then puts you back

i wish for a television channel that doesnt show c***py programs

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 22:34

granted but instead of c**py shows it shows s**ty programs

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 22:34

i wish for a mosquito trap that works

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 25/6/2007 at 22:54

Wish granted, but it also traps kittens, puppies and pretty girls. Murderer!

I wish I weren't so sleepy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.