corrupt a wish

Forum / Off Topic / corrupt a wish - Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
AuthorThread
Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/6/2007 at 18:01

Granted, but someone will find a really really subtle way to humiliate you right after you were extremely humiliated which will make everything so much worse.

I wish I knew if a tree made a sound when it falls in a forest and nobody is around to hear it.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/6/2007 at 18:59

granted but it turns out it does but in order to test it you have to knock down a tree and it lands on you

i wish i knew what it was like to be a woman

Eraslayer
Forum fanatic

Date: 26/6/2007 at 19:57

granted, but you like it so much, you decide to stay that way, and you end up marrying a guy, then you tell him you were once a guy too, he flips, and kills you

I wish I had a pretty little daisy :D

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/6/2007 at 20:52

Wish granted, but the daisy contains a bee, it stings you.

I wish they would make a sequel to the movie, "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy."

frazer
Novice

Date: 27/6/2007 at 0:22

wish granted but it was directed by alan smithy and we all know he directs c***py films;)

i wish to be a massive turnip and be eaten by a homeless family in africa i they have food for a week or so because of it

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 1:56

granted but you give them all diarrhea and they s**t you out and you get eaten by sewer gators

i wish for a danish made of rust proof titanium

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 3:57

Granted but then the price of titanium plummets and your once expensive danish is worthless, and even worse then that you can't eat it because it would destroy your teeth.

I wish I knew the sound of one hand clapping.

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 6:04

Wish granted. But, for hundreds of years philosophers and scientists have attempted to define that elusive sound. The sound of one hand clapping.

After years of tests and experiments, you have finally defined the impossible. Your tests conclude that your invention will re-create the sound of one hand clapping. You prepare your synthesizers and switch on your amps.

"Activate switch 1!" you shout to your assistants, You have to yell to be heard above the hums and buzzes of the amplifiers and other odd machinery. All of the meters read the correct levels, you switch the "activate" switch to on. You see a brilliant white flash of light.

Years later, men dressed in radiation suites cautiously check the area of your lab for life. "Impossible," the lead technician says "The levels here are way too high for ANYTHING to live for more than a few hours." "Yep," the assistants says. "Nuthin living around here." They put away their sensors and devices. The laboratory and surrounding land is devoid of life.

To this day, scientists are still trying to record the sound of one hand clapping. Most have said this is just a fantasy, but no one can dispute the discoveries made by Sol, the scientist that gave his life in the pursuit of discovery.

I wish for a medium rare 24 ounce ribeye steak. WIth a salad and loaded baked potato.

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 10:55

Granted. But alas, when the steak arrives you find that it is not a ribeye, but a T-bone with very little meat on it, and the meat that you do get is very well done. Your salad is a week old piece of wilted lettuce with some dressing on it, while the baked potato isn't baked and is loaded with nitro-glycerine.

I wish I knew what they use to ship Styrofoam.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 16:26

granted but it turns out they don't use anything so you just wasted a week and 5 dollars ordering a piece of foam from ebay.

i wish wishes actually worked

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 17:27

Granted. But every wish will become corrupted.

I wish I knew how many roads a man must walk down before you call him a man.

alf15
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 17:36

granted its none :P a man doesn't need to walk down a road to become a man:P

i wish i knew why i have failed grade 9 english twice

Sol
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 17:54

Granted. You were actually taking grade 8 English twice.

I wish I knew how a fool got money in the first place.

(bonus points to the person who gets the reference)

Jvstice
Advanced Poster

Date: 27/6/2007 at 18:03

Wish granted, but immediately after you find out, you accidentally bonk your head on something and the concussion causes you to forget everything you've learned in the past hour.

I wish we could edit our posts so I could fix all of the grammatical mistakes in my last post. (my wife kindly pointed them out to me lol)

*also Styrofoam is shipped in a crushed box with broken glass.

*And "How many roads a man must walk down before you call him a man?" The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.

*plus, I've seen some of you italicize words or sentences. How do you do that?

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 28/6/2007 at 4:55

wish granted, but the feature doesn't work because i haven't fixed the code for it ;-) (sorry moderators)

i wish for a road that i can take to work every day that has no traffic on it :-)

Sol,
a fool and his money are easily parted? :-)

Jvstice,
i deleted ur last post because it was a wish granted to a post that didn't exist :-D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.