several Problems

Forum / Technical Issues / several Problems - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
D
Novice

Date: 13/7/2008 at 11:42

yeah that would catch me by suprise i'm just use to seeing your ships there now i'll miss em when they're gone.
Doesn't mean i want em to come back with friends tho lol

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 14/7/2008 at 16:56

somehow i doubt ill be back since im tired myself of trying to play anymore with my fleet all tied up i cant use new techs and such to play a proper game

sorry pesti but i cant do it anymore

please tell me when you decide to paay us a visit and fix things

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 18/7/2008 at 6:11

well things are fixed with the fleet THANKS PESTI

that last post showed my frustration i know your bussy pesti and i do love the game and could not stay away if i wanted to

my appologies for letting that last post come out

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 26/7/2008 at 17:09

PLEASE PESTI CHECK THE BATTLE CALC

Whistler
Advanced Poster

Date: 6/8/2008 at 21:22

i dunno if this is important but i thought id share this bit of info

in the battle report below i had a fighter design and a striker design and a scion design all 3 with the explosive razor gun with HEAP
yet the dammage done by each class of ship is different and the fighter did more dammage than the striker

there are other design differences but ill take that up with the admins if they want or need to

The Defending ships have won the battle!

The kratos empire have gained 10552 experience points!

The phycos empire fleets have arrived on the outskirts of kratoss space. Only long range weapons will be effective from this distance.

25 of The kratos Empires phissers(Fig) attacks 1000 kratoss(Sci) and destroys 6 ships.
The kratos Empire gains 63 damage points.

25 of The kratos Empires Crackers(Str) attacks 994 kratoss(Sci) and destroys 5 ships.
The kratos Empire gains 53 damage points.

989 of The phyco Empires kratoss(Sci) attacks 25 Lubbys(Sci) and destroys 0 ships.
The phyco Empire gains 0 damage point.

25 of The kratos Empires Lubbys(Sci) attacks 989 kratoss(Sci) and destroys 10 ships.
The kratos Empire gains 106 damage points.

2500 of The kratos Empires BoBos(Bat) attacks 979 kratoss(Sci) and destroys 979 ships.
The kratos Empire gains 10330 damage points.

The kratos Empires BoBo ships could not find any targets to attack.
The kratos Empires Guardian ships dont attack during this phase of battle.
The attackers military ratings:
The phyco has a military rating of 1180052

The defenders military rating:
The kratos has a military rating of 677052

The phyco empire has lost the battle and recieves 0 experience points!
The kratos empire has gained 10552 experience points!

The defending empire collected the following resources from battle debris:
Cold-Fusion: 0
Metals: 0
Ziton: 0

Opt1:
Opt2: 0

Opt3:
Opt4: 0

Opt5: 47174825
Opt6: 10552

D
Novice

Date: 22/9/2008 at 12:27

Well i've got a problem an old 1 my ships are returning in -1 ticks this isn't good this is on my Brotton empire i believe Kratos had this prob last round.

Grievous
Advanced Poster

Date: 22/9/2008 at 17:48

Well at least you can't attack the rest of us until your ships get back. I have some that are going to land in -5 ticks I think, god knows how long they will take to get back if they finally arrive!

Grievous
Advanced Poster

Date: 22/9/2008 at 17:50

Also, I have had quite a few battles lately that I have won, but my pillagers are not getting any moons. Can't see any reason for it, but as I've not had them before I don't know if this is normal.

D
Novice

Date: 22/9/2008 at 19:56

Well won't stop me attacking ya all lol as for pillager's they will only steal moons if you win the battle and your opponent has moons to be stolen.

Grievous
Advanced Poster

Date: 23/9/2008 at 8:27

I have one attack still waiting to land in -20 ticks or so, but -187 ticks - how long has that been going on?
I only got my first problem a day ago. Also someone landed on me this morning, so some attacks must be working - anyone NOT had this problem?

D
Novice

Date: 23/9/2008 at 9:25

-185 was from the previous round and the problem was fixed then but its now returned :(
Alot of people are still managing to attack including me my attack are still landing and returning but a large part of my fleet is still -20 odd now.

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.