everyones story

Forum / Role-Play/Stories / everyones story - Pages: 1 2
AuthorThread
frazer
Novice

Date: 7/2/2009 at 12:35

"wo hold on a minute... yo johns ex what ever your name is how the hell did you get on my ship?" i screamed in anger. I started my breathing to calm myself down a bit and calmly turned to spiggot and said "And spiggot im sorry i forgot john had is councilling session with you today, once johns ex explains himself ill send john right up to you, ok?" Spiggot looked at me with contempt "if you think my time is a joke captain, you can find some other phychiatrist to get your nutty, idiotic phsycopaths to take them off your hands for an hour.. ok?" i senced a little anger in his voice there so i decided to...

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 12/2/2009 at 18:25

... Give him a big kiss on the lips to cheer him up, he gave me a smile to show he appreciated the action. "Right, now.... Next thing...

frazer
Novice

Date: 18/3/2009 at 18:18

"... johns ex, if you dont have anything interesting to say i suggest you take up a hobby or something like that but before you do i'd like to see you in my private quarters because you have been a naughty boy" i winked at johns ex and at the corner of my eye i see john glaring at me so i quickly turned and shouted "turn right and head for that bright planet over there" suddenly my navigator piped up and said "sir its a star" i looked at him " fine head for that "star" over there" sighing my navigator told the pilot the course we are to take. Happy with my work down here i headed towards the door to see if johns ex was in my room yet then suddenly i hear a very loud "WHAT?" i turn and see the pilot jump up and...

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 7/4/2009 at 20:35

... Being dancing to some 'Funky Hip-Hop beatz'. Everyone else began to join in. I stood there amazed, "RIGHT YOU LOT! That's it! I have had ENOUGH!" I screamed. "LET ME SHOW YOU HOW IT IS REALLY DONE!" as shouted as I began to do the robot, "Step up if you think you can keep up!" ...

frazer
Novice

Date: 9/9/2009 at 21:02

as i brung out the tray, the pilot jumped to the splits then pulled himself up with one arm and flopped into the most amazing flips and twist i have ever seen. My heart was pounding my little digit was throbbing i had to have him. I walked towards him and..

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 12/9/2009 at 11:27

... Threw myself out of the airlock. It was all I could do to keep myself from eating the nose of a crubat. BUT THEY TASTED SO NICE! I suppose, now I will have to ...

frazer
Novice

Date: 15/9/2009 at 20:52

have to, have.. to. c***. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP"...

frazer
Novice

Date: 15/9/2009 at 20:53

:| thats not a rude word it's just the c word for poo

zion
Novice

Date: 2/1/2010 at 1:03

great fraser now the wise ganitor has to clean that up and he ain't gunna be happy......... he may ask you for a favor of the interesting kind.. he might even get you on your knees so.................................

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 2/1/2010 at 23:29

You can ask him to marry you. That is what he wents Frazer on his knees for right? I knew it!

But no, it is bleeped out. If he had gone around the word filter, then I would have warned him or edited his post and sent him a PM :-)

I am seem to be the only one keeping it clean(ish) around here! Lol

Pages: 1 2
Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.