this is crazy

Forum / General / this is crazy
AuthorThread
ganterp
Novice

Date: 17/9/2009 at 0:28

I havent played for 28 days

and i am 4th any other game that would be mad.

im just not happy!!!!!! LOL

Crazy
Novice

Date: 17/9/2009 at 16:05

It's because of the bugs / flaws that stop people being able to attack you. Trust me, I would have trashed your empire by now otherwise.

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 30/9/2009 at 18:42

I will be back full time soon (Hopefully) waiting for my PC to be fixed still. Then I will see if I can bring about my new Devastator design :-)

Bigfoot
Advanced Poster

Date: 30/10/2009 at 9:58

Hurry back then

zion
Novice

Date: 6/11/2009 at 6:27

don't worry venom, i got same issue with pc. but i gotta replace mobo. (and everything along with it, which sucks bad as ALL my designs from last round are on my old hdd, NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) so at the moment i'm using a sub standard loaner, which is slow as. but it'll be all good. as for this thread, if you don't like the game then don't play, simple. if you didn't like a band you wouldn't go to their concert now would you? if your not liking it don't complain, just go elsewhere.

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 26/11/2009 at 18:42

I am back. Let me see what I can do to liven the game up :-D

zion
Novice

Date: 2/1/2010 at 0:44

i got my pc parts and assembled them according the the manufacturers specs and guess what, now i gotta go get a bigger hard drive and a dvd burner so i can get it up and running cause my 160GB HDD is apparentely to small for a primary hdd. DAMN IT!!!!!!!! OH YEAH AND I GOTTA BUY A NEW 64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM, WINDOWS 7 HERE I COME!!!

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 4/1/2010 at 22:21

im liking 64bit windows 7 :-) but im on the RC version still. Will have to re-install at some point

Venom
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 5/1/2010 at 21:57

From what I can see, windows 7 looks good. I am just worried about compatibility with some of my old games I have. They may be old, but I sometimes like to play them :-p Because I am cool like that >_>

Currently running 32bit XP just for compatibility really. Loads of programs I have on here that I have no idea whether they will work on windows 7, or will I have to a load of money buying them.

zion1
Basic Poster

Date: 24/4/2010 at 13:36

the games should still be ok venom cause this time they where smart and have settings to run programs in all previous versions. (xp, xp-64, vista) looks like bill got smart with that one. lol.

blacknite007
Basic Poster

Date: 16/5/2010 at 13:43

When is the battle engine coming online?????

Tulan
Basic Poster

Date: 10/6/2010 at 14:16

Sorry, I am a new player here, I can't find a way to start a new thread so please accept my apology of hijacking this thread.

On the "Planet Building" page there is a link to "Technology" but when I clicked on it ( which goes to http://www.atorian.com/technology/research.php ) I got a 404 page not found error.

Pestilence
Advanced Poster
(Moderator)

Date: 31/8/2010 at 4:24

Tulan,
Just refresh the page and it will work. Not sure why it does that, perhaps server related?

Login to the Forum

To reply to this thread please login to the Atorian Forum:

If you do not have a forum account click here.

Forum Username:
Password:

By logging into the Atorian Community Forum you are agreeing to abide by the Forum Rules and agreeing to the Privacy Policy. To view the Privacy Policy and forum rules click here.