Atorian has rules to protect itself and its players. Please read
and do not break any of the following rules:
1. Offensive messages sent to other players
on either the sector council or via in game mail is not tolerated.
Atorian reserves the right to record messages and should an offensive
message be reported the opposing account could be deleted.
2. Offensive empire names are not tolerated. If an empire
name is reported and found to be offensive it will be deleted.
3. Offensive sector names are not tolerated. If a sector
name is reported and found to be offensive the account that set
the sector name could be deleted.
4. Offensive ship names are not tolerated. If a ship name
is reported and found to be offensive it will be deleted.
5. Abusing in-game bugs is not permitted. If you do notice
a bug/error, please post it on the community forum or email the
Atorian team. Any account suspected of abusing bugs could be deleted.
6. Manipulating (Hacking) Atorian is unacceptable, if a user
is found to have manipulated Atorian the user in question will not
only be deleted, there IP addresses will be blocked from using Atorian
and there internet providers/network administrators will be contacted
and informed of possible hacking behaviour.
Ultimately legal action can be used on any user suspected
of manipulating Atorian.
7. Any farming or setting up of pre-determined battles will be regarded
as cheating and treated as such to the full extent.
8. Atorian reserves the right to amend, delete or reset any
account without notice suspected of breaking any of these rules.
9. Atorian reserves the right to add, amend
or remove any of these rules at any given time.
If you do notice any of these rules been broken by a player, or
spot any bugs please let us know via the community forum.